Follow Me On Twitter

Friday, December 14, 2012

Scots Nurse Joyce Drummond, Who Made Heartfelt Apology To Atos Assessment Victims, Is Reporting Problems With Her Tribunal Appeal

I have a correspondence with Joyce Drummond, the Scots nurse who was the subject of this recent article:

Nurse makes heartfelt apology after Atos forced her to trick disabled people out of benefits

Link:  http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/nurse-makes-heartfelt-apology-after-1340838


See also: http://mydisabilitystudiesblackboard.blogspot.ca/2012/11/scots-nurse-joyce-drummond-who-made.html


Joyce e-mailed me the following a few hours ago:


I have received my tribunal appeal papers, including an ESA85A form, which states that my friend was holding an Iphone throughout my "interview" -(note not assessment.)
HCP states that she asked him to put phone away and advised him of breach of privacy - this is a lie, it did not happen!
She further states that while examining me she caught my friend reading computer screen, but my friend denied it. Again this just never happened.
She states" Unpleasant interview due to obvious taping of "conversation" (again not assessment) and reading computer notes"
This is an official document! It is also dated 4/6/12. My assessment was 1/6/12.
Seems paranoia is rife at Atos!
Regards, 
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment